Immune Boosting Recommendations
These recommendations include amounts for when your body is at a time of increased immune concern and for year-round maintenance.
- Vitamin C
- 4K mg daily for time of immune concern | 2K mg/day for maintenance
- Elderberry Syrup
- 1 Tb twice daily or 400mg Elderberry capsule twice daily- we have several brands that include Vit C in their Elderberry! We have both shelf stable and refrigerated Organic Elderberry Syrups available. Elderberry Syrup is available as 3 types:
- Straight extract (Elderberry is clinically known to kill 99% of all virus that cause throat infections and boosts your immune system);
- Elderberry with Cloves, Honey, and Cinnamon (which also helps protect your bronchial system);
- Elderberry with Echinacea, Hibiscus, Rose Hips, Honey, and Cinnamon
- Colloidal Silver
- 1 tsp twice daily during time of immune concern; ½ tsp daily for maintenance
- Vitamin D3
- 4 kIU daily | 1-2 kIU daily
- If you are around a lot of people and/or children in your daily flow of life, we recommend taking this amount all year long.
- If not, then 4kIU during concerned time and 1-2kIU/day
- 400mg min daily during time of concern not to exceed 2 months of daily intake
- Such as Wheatgrass, Goji Berries, Blueberries, Muscadine Grape, and algae like Spirulina, Blue, and Red.
- These foods are extremely high in antioxidants, which boost your immune system. (There are many antioxidant-rich foods, but these top our list.) We do have these superfoods available to add into any juices or smoothies at our drink bar.
Hand Sanitizing Options
In addition to frequent hand washing (remember, it’s 20 full seconds!), use sanitizers to keep your hands clean throughout the day. We carry clean sanitizers that are usually only 75% alcohol combined with astringent herbs and probiotics to thoroughly clean and protect.