At Harmony Farms, we have a room available for rent for practitioners, vendors, healers, and presenters.
The Break Room
At 155 sq. ft., The Break Room is perfect for lecture series, group discussions, or vendor demos. It can hold up to 16 people sitting or standing, with chairs, a table, a wall-mounted dry erase board provided.
It’s available to rent by the hour or the day (minimum rental is 1 hour).
- By the hour: $20/hr (includes 15 mins for set-up before and 15 mins after for break down)
- By the day: $160 (8 hrs)
- 2-Day Special: $280 (Rent 2 consecutive full days)
All attendees must pay the presenter or vendor directly. Harmony Farms is not responsible for collecting any ticket or attendance fees.
The Healing Room
The Healing Room is currently not available for rent. We have a full-time practitioner, Laurie Collins. She is a Holistic Therapist, holding degrees and certifications in a variety of wellness modalities including a BA in holistic nutrition, Licensed Massage Therapist, Reiki Master Teacher, Registered Yoga Instructor and Art Therapy Coaching. Laurie meets her clients where they are in life, without judgment, creating a safe, healing environment. Treating chronic pain, autoimmune disorders, anxiety, and nurturing general wellness!
If you are interested in any of her modalities, Contact Laurie for an appointment at HopeSpringsArts.Wellness@gmail.com or 315-378-2770
How to Rent A Room
1). Fill out the Rental Enquiry Form. You should hear back from us within a day or two, and we’ll schedule a time for you to come out and view the space.
2) If you decide you want to go ahead and rent space from us, and your application is approved, we’ll need the following from you:
- Vendor processing fee of $50 (non-refundable)
- Signed Release Form
- Copy of Professional Liability Insurance
- And one or more of the following for the Healing modalities:
- Copy of Art of Healing License
- Copy of Licensed Medical Certification
- Copy of Ordination Certification
3) From there, we’ll work with you to get you on the calendar! We’ll ask that you bring business cards, brochures, etc (optional) for display in reception area!
*We’ll add your service to our calendar and in our announcements, but you are responsible for marketing your service and growing your client base. This rental also does not include any fee collection between you and your clients.*
Ready to get started?