**WE HAVE NOW RETURNED TO NORMAL HOURS AND ARE OPEN UNTIL 8PM MON-SAT**
MASKING NOW REQUIRED
Per NC Governor Roy Cooper’s Emergency Executive Order #180
November 25, 2020 5pm – December 11, 2020 5pm
Thanks for your cooperation.
COVID-19 has become a pressing health concern, especially here in our own Wake County, and we at Harmony Farms are taking it very seriously. Chiefly, these include extra safety, health, and cleaning precautions to keep our staff and customers safe.
As of May 22, in complying to Governor Cooper’s latest guidelines, we will only allow a maximum of 44 people into the store at a time, including staff. Considering that we rarely hit that maximum, this new guidance should not affect your shopping experience. In addition, we also have the floor marked every six feet so our shoppers can safely queue up when checking out.
Our employees are required to wear masks at the register and when they are in the aisles assisting customers. We have a lot of customers with special needs and Harmony Farms believes in respecting everybody. We will continue to offer free curbside pickup. At this time, if you have less than 10 items you may call the store and a Harmonizer will gather your items for you. Our store number is (919) 782-0064. If you have 10 or more items, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your list and follow up with a call to verify we received your order. We will process your card info over the phone. When you arrive at the store, give the store a call and tell us what car you’re in and a masked and gloved Harmonizer will be happy to bring out your groceries.
In addition to providing hand sanitizers at both checkouts, we’re safely sanitizing each check out area regularly, and we have signage posted with instructions for correct hand washing at every sink. At our bulk spice area, all the scoops are single use, and at our organic drink bar, staff wear gloves, practice frequent hand washing, and are adhering to CDC recommendations.
In addition, all staff are applying Silver Biotics Advanced Healing Skin Cream (which contains colloidal silver) throughout the day to make sure their natural skin barrier remains healthy between the hand sanitizing. And, as to be expected, any staff showing symptoms of illness are staying at home. We are also regularly sageing the store (because it has natural antiviral qualities), have negative-ionizing lamps at both registers and the offices (which help cleanse the air), and have a ozonator positioned above the front door in order to purify the air of the entire store.
Immune Boosting Recommendations
- 4K mg daily for time of immune concern | 2K mg/day for maintenance
- 1 Tb twice daily or 400mg Elderberry capsule twice daily- we have several brands that include Vit C in their Elderberry! We have both shelf stable and refrigerated Organic Elderberry Syrups available. Elderberry Syrup is available as 3 types:
- Straight extract (Elderberry is clinically known to kill 99% of all virus that cause throat infections and boosts your immune system);
- Elderberry with Cloves, Honey, and Cinnamon (which also helps protect your bronchial system);
- Elderberry with Echinacea, Hibiscus, Rose Hips, Honey, and Cinnamon
- 1 tsp twice daily during time of immune concern; ½ tsp daily for maintenance
- 4 kIU daily | 1-2 kIU daily
- If you are around a lot of people and/or children in your daily flow of life, we recommend taking this amount all year long.
- If not, then 4kIU during concerned time and 1-2kIU/day
- 400mg min daily during time of concern not to exceed 2 months of daily intake
- Such as Wheatgrass, Goji Berries, Blueberries, Muscadine Grape, and algae like Spirulina, Blue, and Red.
- These foods are extremely high in antioxidants, which boost your immune system. (There are many antioxidant-rich foods, but these top our list.) We do have these superfoods available to add into any juices or smoothies at our drink bar.
Hand Sanitizing Options
In addition to frequent hand washing (remember, it’s 20 full seconds!), use sanitizers to keep your hands clean throughout the day. We carry clean sanitizers that are usually only 75% alcohol combined with astringent herbs and probiotics to thoroughly clean and protect.