Brussel sprouts can be quite divisive for a vegetable. Many people think about them as mushy and flavorless, but we think those folks just haven’t had the pleasure to meet brussel sprouts at their best. This recipe could be exactly that opportunity. How could it not, when it’s crispy and crusted with Parmesan?
And as usual, we recommend all organic for the best flavor and most health and environmental benefits!
Ingredients (Serves 4)
- 1/2 lb Brussel Sprouts washed
- 2-4 T Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat oven to 375o F
- Cut the stems and peel all the leaves off the Brussel Sprouts
- Toss leaves with the olive oil (swap out for Coconut Oil for sweeter flavor)
- Lay the leaves in a single layer on a baking pan covered with parchment paper
- Lightly sprinkle with Organic Salt and Pepper
- Bake for 10 min or until the tips are golden-brown
- Sprinkle with shredded Parmesan and enjoy!
Looking for a main course? Check out Steve’s Ginger Honey Grilled Chicken!